Privacy & Social Media Policy
Warwick Visitor Information Centre’s website aims to comply with the EU-wide General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR 2018). Warwick Visitor Information Centre posts material on this website and is aware of its provisions.
- We will not pass on your information (e.g. email address) to any external organisation without your consent.
- We hold no other details of people who have contacted us other than those they provide.
- We will not send out circulars or promotions to people who email us.
The Manager is the elected officer for Warwick Visitor Information Centre who is jointly responsible for data protection compliance.
Warwick Visitor Information Centre and Warwick Box Office social media is designed to inform the community of upcoming events and attraction information.
- Any negative or inappropriate comments will be removed
- Our social media accounts are only monitored during office hours
- We are unable to respond to any complaints on social media.
- Complaints must follow our complaints procedure