We are adding a new page – please bear with us with whilst we are in the process of updating it.
The earliest documentary evidence of the existence of Guy’s Cliffe Walled Garden dates back to 1773, when it was originally part of the kitchen garden for Guy’s Cliffe House, home of the Greatheed and latterly the Percy and HeberPercy families.
At the bottom of Mill Street is the Mill Garden. Famed for the quality of its planting in an unbelievable setting.
The Trust would like to give a warm welcome to the Saltisford Arm of the Grand Union Canal. We are a small charity set up over 35 years ago to restore the canal arm which dates back to 1799.
Close to st Nicholas Park is St John’s House which is reached by walking along the naturalistic Brook Gardens.
Behind the ancient buildings of the Lord Leycester Hospital.
Close to the Town Centre is the unexpected haven of the Pageant Garden. Over several generations buildings were bought and demolished to create this garden
Behind the friends Meeting House a quiet and intimate retreat is provided. Open most times during the day.
Enter through the stone archway near the end of High Street or through a wooden door from Castle Lane.
Towards the west end of the High Street stands the Unitarian Chapel. Through the gate on the left of the chapel is the former graveyard.
Enjoy the beautiful grounds and gardens of Warwick Castle including the mound which was first built in 1068 on the orders of
William the Conqueror.