The museum covers the history of the Warwickshire Yeomanry from 1794 to 1954 with an extensive collection of uniforms, weapons, memorabilia and an important regimental painting by Lady Butler.
The regimental library and archive are held on site and may be viewed by appointment. – Of particular interest is the Huj display, featuring a German Field Gun captured in Palestine on 8th November 1917 during one of the last Cavalry charges made by the British Army. The museum is open weekends and bank holidays, it is free to enter but donations welcomed. 10am – 4pm.
Museum will be opening in August
Wednesdays 10am – 12 noon & Fridays 10am – 4 pm