• The Warwick Visitor Information Centre in Jury Street/Castle Street has now reopened seven days a week with social distancing measures in place (from 9.30am weekdays and from 10am at
weekend). Entry via the Castle Street door. 01926 492212
• The Warwick Saturday Market has resumed with social distancing in place. Be prepared to queue.
The next French Market is now scheduled for October 3rd.
• The Lord Leycester Hospital has reopened (closed Mondays) with a one-way system in place.
• Warwickshire County Records Office and the county’s Market Hall Museum have reopened.
(CRO on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; Museum open Tuesday-Saturday). You must book in.advance via Eventbrite. Tickets for the museum must be booked on a Monday for that week with
only 8 people admitted at any one time. Book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/heritage-andculture-
warwickshire-6137347795 The museum is also posting activities for children on its website,ranging from Arty Tots to ‘Show and Tell’ talks. You can see them at:
http://heritage.warwickshire.gov.uk/ CRO: 01926 738959. Museum: 01926 412500
Warwick Racecourse have been cancelled or postponed until further notice.
• Warwick Castle and Gardens have now reopened in line with government guidance. Tickets must be pre-booked. See website for details.https://www.warwick-castle.com/tickets-passes/passes/
w ww.warwick-castle.com/about/coronavirus/ On selected evenings in the Warwick Castle grounds.
‘The Open Arms’, an open-air beer festival. ‘Joining forces with some of the area’s favourite local
independents, this new event will showcase some of the best food and drink in a safe area that
everyone can enjoy’. Tickets: h ttps://www.warwick-castle.com/explore/events/the-open-arms/
•• The Myton Hospices have rescheduled their Glow for Myton event until Saturday 17th October .
• Places of Worship have begun to resume services with congregations distancing. St. Mary’s has
resumed Sunday Services (10.30am) and will be open for private prayer from 1pm to 3pm on
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. www.stmaryswarwick.co.uk
• The Warwick Horticultural Show due at the end of August has been cancelled
• Warwick Folk Festival has been cancelled for 2020
• The Warwick Words History Festival’s physical events have been cancelled for this year, but there will be online talks and discussions, Oct 5th – 11th. Details to come: www.warwickwords.co.uk
• Tom Kerridge’s Pub in the Park has been postponed until 2021
• Unlocking Warwick have cancelled until further notice their ‘In The Ballroom’ socials, their Tea and
Dance Lessons, and special events. The free Court House Tours resumed on July 18th and will take
place at 11am on August 1st and 29th and Sept 5th. Book a place at the Visitor Centre: 01926 492212
• Hill Close Gardens has reopened weekdays only, 11am – 3.30pm, with distancing measures. But
events in the garden are currently cancelled. w ww.hillclosegardens.com
1st 11am – 11.45am. Court House Tour with Unlocking Warwick. Guides will take you
round the Jury Street Court House and introduce visitors to the history of Warwick. Free
to attend, but numbers limited to 10 individuals per tour and 2-metre distancing will be
observed. Booking essential. Reserve a place at the Visitor Information Centre or call
them on 01926 492212. www.unlockingwarwick.org
9th Retro Warwick Classic Car Show in the Market Place organised by The Court Leet.
Postponed to a date to be decided. email@example.com
29th 11am – 11.45am. A Bank Holiday Saturday Court House Tour with Unlocking Warwick.
A guide will take you round the Jury Street Court House and introduce visitors to the history of Warwick. Free to attend, but numbers limited to 10 individuals per tour and 2-metre distancing will be observed. Booking essential. Reserve a place at the Visitor
Information Centre or call them on 01926 492212. www.unlockingwarwick.org