It is the year 1471 and you have been summoned to dine with the infamous Kingmaker, Richard Neville Earl of Warwick, for an unforgettable evening of wining, dining and mediaeval revelry.
You are invited to enjoy an unrivalled atmosphere and travel back to a time where war raged outside the Castle walls.
- Cash bar on arrival served in the Coach House
- A walk through the Kingmaker attraction
- Dine in unique surroundings
- Three course dinner
- Your choice of lager or wine served with each course and unlimited soft drinks
- Live entertainment and music throughout the evening
- Disco until midnight